Anniversary packageN25,000 for first 2 months then N7,0000 per month
- A registration fee of NGN25,000 including 2 months free consultation and support. Then NGN7,000 per month for access to the members’ area of the website and continuous support throughout your weight loss journey.
Special UK Offer!
- We’re offering a special offer to our UK based customers. Just £100 for registration and the first three months followed by a monthly subscription fee of £20.
Special US offer!
- We have a special offer for our US and Canada customers too! Just $150 for registration and the first three months then $25 a month subscription.
Plans and Pricing
We have plans to suit the web savvy and those who prefer the offline one-to-one approach.
What are the benefits of subscribing?
- Access to the Members only “corner” of the website, where you will have access to loads of information.
- Ongoing support and encouragement throughout your journey.
- Tips to stay on track.
- You will be able to have your own profile only visible to you and the Slim with Ease team.
- You will be able to complete your weekly food journal and receive feedback.
- You will be able to submit your weekly weigh in results.
- You will be able to view sample menus, to give you an idea on what to eat if you are struggling.
- You will be able to participate in group chats with other members to exchange ideas.
- You will be able to take part in monthly competitions.
- You will be able to view recipes
How to pay
You can pay your registration at either of the banks listed below:
Account name: Slim with Ease
Account number: 1013994100
Sort Code: 057 150 204
Account name: Slim with Ease
Account number: 0051822168
Here’s what others are saying about it!
Read these testimonials in full and others here.
I have always wanted to drop some weight and had tried different diets, herbal tea, tablets, etc but nothing seemed to work until I learnt about slim with ease. The exciting thing about it was that I could still eat whatever I wanted and still lose weight.
I started the plan and to my surprise I was losing weight every week. In 2 weeks I lost 0.7kg. This meant a lot because I never lost that much while I was dieting because I starved myself and ended up eating much whenever I ate.
By the 3rd week I had to go on a trip where I had no control of what I ate and went off the plan. I ended up putting on all the weight I lost weeks back. This goes to show that with Slim with Ease, one can eat what they like but still lose weight. I’m Glad I’m back on the plan. I really don’t need to starve myself anymore.Chinenye Ifeoma
The first time I was introduced to Nina by my Auntie Kelechi Umunna, I almost passed out seeing her tremendous achievement with weight loss. Then, I decided to try again, after I’d starved, having swallowed different pills and product to shed some weight, Ni Na introduced me to “Slim WithEase”
It’s amazing to see that I lost 5kg in 4 weeks, while I still eat. With “Slim WithEase”, I feel energised and strong… while I still eat. With “Slim WithEase”, I look so good and fresh…while I still eat. Now, I count Nina as one of my Huge Blessings. She saved a Life!
I encourage everyone to embrace this plan and see… Thank me later.Amarachi Odunze
My name is Onengi Onugha, married with 3 kidadults ranging from ages 17 -21yrs. My entire life I’ve been on the big side, and when people want to humor me they tell me I am not fat I am huge, big boned or big. I’ve come to realize that they mean the same thing. I really was not really bothered about my weight until I saw a picture of myself a friend sent to me, I was aghast because I couldn’t recognize myself.Mrs Onengi Onugha
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Slim With Ease plan?
The plan is the brainchild of Nina Ndubuisi, author and motivator…
What kind of support to you offer?
We offer online and phone support
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.